Monday, March 9, 2009

Can we be real bloggers now?

We are officially starting our family blog right now. I promise as a blog babe and a really really ridiculously good-looking wife, that we will update this blog!

So a quick overview- Ian and I are now getting ready to graduate in April and things are crazy as ever. I just finished my final BFA show at the HFAC and BYU. It turned out so great and will be up until the 13th so if anyone hasn't seen it, get over there! I hope you like it. Ian is still plugging through school, as smart as ever, and gets increasingly better looking each day.

I flew out to do some photography for a broker in Pasadena who is selling this beautiful home. If you want to see the photographs, go to www.1001southelmolino.com. I think they turned out pretty well. Ian is back and forth between Utah and California pretty regularly right now, looking for the perfect job.

That is really all I have to say. If all goes according to plan, I wont have to give really brief updates on the past 6 months anymore because I will be a blogging maniac!!

And now, some adorable pictures to embarrass my sweet boy:






2 comments:

Janae H. said...

It's a miracle!! I hope you keep updating your blog as well!

Lauren and Josh said...

Hi friend! I'm going to add this Kati and Ian blog to my list! Yay! Cute pictures, as always :) Love you guys!