Thursday, June 19, 2008

Amanda Graduates!

Amanda! We are so proud of you. We are sad and sorry we had to miss your graduation, but if it makes you feel better, I have never seen pictures of such a beautiful girl in my life. You look wonderful in your white valedictorian gown you worked so hard for, and I know that Mom and Dad are so proud of you. Thank you for being such a fantastic little sister, and such an incredible example. I know Lizzie is going to miss you so much when you come up here to BYU, but I also know that you are her hero. She loves you so much; we all do. Way to go Mookie!


A proud Mommy!

Silly girls: Erica,  you are almost there honey!

Two sisters, Nat and I wish we were there girls!

Little miss valedictorian (if thats even how you spell it)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Amanda looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe she has graduated!!! Its so exciting!